Tuesday 29 July 2014

Primark Make up Range // Review




Primark P.S. Love This Kabuki Brush
£2.50

This brush is amazing. It feels super soft and applies the make up quite nicely. I use it for powder and also bronzer and it works well for both - mainly the powder but that is expected from a Kabuki brush. However, after using it for a few weeks now I have noticed that the brush is not as soft any more and I can tell that it is not as long lasting as a more expensive brush would be. It still works well though and feels very soft so I definitely recommend it.






Primark P.S Love Volume Boost Mascara
£1.00

This mascara again surprised me positively. It works well for me since my lashes are naturally quite long. I would say it is better for length though rather than volume but nonetheless it is very long lasting (it takes ages to wash it off which can be annoying) and I love it. For one pound, you can't go wrong. The only bad aspects are that if you are not careful when applying it, it does tend to clump up. Also, it is not water proof which is ok but the mascara smudges a bit as you are applying it and also if you come into contact with water which will give you a great panda eye look!





                                     

Primark P.S. Love... Lipstick 
£1.00

This was definitely my least favourite product. The colour looks great but when you actually apply it, it becomes very sheer. This didn't bother me too much though because you can use it like that. However, the colour does not last at all and after about 30 minutes you have to reapply. I don't recommend these lipsticks. Also they don't have names for the colours which is a bit weird.




No comments:

Post a Comment